Learn about seven really great and free, Google small business SEO marketing tools to use for your company’s digital branding and awareness…
Google earns revenue through advertising. Because of this, the company provides businesses with access to advanced technologies in order to improve end-user experience. So, it’s in the search engine’s best interest for business websites to run at peak performance.
7 Free Google Small Business SEO Marketing Tools
Fortunately, Google offers many tools to help small business owners with their websites. These include mobile friendly interaction, analytics, keyword data, topical trends, consumer path to purchase, localized listings, and the search engine’s inside view of websites. Such information provides small business owners with performance insights on a number of different levels.
An important aspect of SEO is making your website easy for both users and search engine robots to understand. Although search engines have become increasingly sophisticated, they still can’t see and understand a web page the same way a human can. SEO helps the engines figure out what each page is about, and how it may be useful for consumers. — Moz.com (Source)
With this data, you can learn about the interactions between consumers and your website, as well as the interactions between Google and your website. You can also learn about the Google crawl budget. It’s also helpful to know other topics, like the difference between content gating and content siloing.
For more technical insights about your website’s design, it’s ability to fetch consumer inquiries, site visits, how consumers find your website, and how it performs compared to competitors, the search giant provides readily available information. Here are seven free Google small business SEO marketing tools you can use for your website:
- Google Mobile-friendly Test. Enter your website’s URL into the Google Mobile-friendly Test to see its performance on mobile devices.
- Google Analytics. With Google Analytics, you’ll learn how visitors interact with your website.
- Google Keyword Planner. Use Google Keyword Planner to find keyword data useful for your website.
- Google Trends. See the latest topics searched most through Google Trends.
- “The Customer Journey to Online Purchase.” This Think with Google data provides information on the path consumers take when buying a product or service online.
- Google My Business. To get your business listed in local search results, use Google My Business.
- Google Search Console. See how the search engine views your website through Google Search Console.
The seven free Google small business SEO marketing tools are powerful. Each provides a different angle about your website’s performance, where it’s strong and weak, and more information.
Thanks for taking a few moments of your time to read this; if you like this post, please share it with your friends!
|To generate more business online,
companies need to regularly publish new, useful content.
Blogging is the single most cost-effective way to attract new customers
as consumers search for information about products and services.
→ Get holistic, original content now! ←