Here are seven ways to create brand shareable content…
Creating shareable content requires taking a step back and thinking about the process. What actually encourages people to share content? What happens from the moment you first see a headline to time you share it across social media platforms?
While the process may not be entirely predictable, there are certain steps you can take to make your content as shareable as possible. You need effectively proven ways to create irresistibly shareable content.
7 Ways to Create Brand Shareable Content
Content marketing is undeniably one of the most practical ways to generate leads, build brand awareness, and attain domain authority. You’ve got to start the shareable content creation process by knowing the two fundamental reasons people share what they encounter and consume. The first is mentioned briefly above and can be explained in one word: “reward.” People will share because they get something rewarding from it and the reward does not have to be lavish or large.
The surefire way to drive traffic to your website is to publish highly engaging and shareable content. Not only does this help enhance your SEO rankings, but also the higher social curation — provided it’s being shared — means that more people will see it. In turn, this will naturally increase your traffic, leads and sales.” —Small Business Trends
The second fundamental reason people share content is that it reflects well on them personally. This makes perfect sense when you put yourself in the same position and think about why it is you share content with others. It’s rewarding on two levels and that’s the type of content you need to build your brand. Here are seven ways to create brand shareable content to publish on your blog and use to craft a trustworthy image on social media:
- Offer real value. It’s not just enough to create clear content, it must offer value. These can be real life examples, facts, statistics, and/or other items of value readers can act on or provide useful information. Keep the reader in-mind and craft content that’s compelling and beneficial.
- Make content scannable. If you look at this post, you’ll notice it is easily scannable and there are no super-long paragraph blocks. The text is broken-up to make it more easy for readers to scan and find precisely what they are most interested in.
- Write content with personality. Grammar, spelling, and style are crucial but so is personality. Even if the content is useful and/or actionable, it just isn’t interesting without personality. Let your creative personality shine through and readers will appreciate it.
- Use an aesthetically pleasing format. Even something as commonplace (read: boring) needs to be dressed-up in a way that it is aesthetically pleasing. It’s got to have eye-catching elements, but, nothing that is too distracting or interrupting.
- Include a clear call-to-action in the closing. Whether you’re selling something or just trying to generate more visitors to your website, you need to include a clear, but simple, call-to-action at the end of each post.
- Make every sentence count but do it concisely. It’s important to be consistently aware that the content you’re producing has a point. That’s not just an overall takeaway, but each sentence should count. If you wander, the reader will too and click away.
- Share your previous content more than one time. This is a point made often, but, it’s worth repeating. When you share your content on social media, it’s not supposed to be one-and-done, you should share it again at different times.
Finally, it’s not that easy to produce new and exciting content that people want to share. But, with the appropriate preparation and planning put into the foundation of content, you’ll receive more and more shares over time. Just remember, people want content which benefits them and your goal is to produce or outsource quality content to get it in front of them. By following these steps, you’ll make your content as shareable, build your brand awareness, and generate more business.
Thanks for taking a few moments of your time to read this; if you like this post, then share it with your friends!
|To generate more business online, companies need to regularly publish new, useful content.
Blogging is the single most cost-effective way to attract new customers
as consumers search for information about products and services.
→ Get holistic, original content now! ←