Here are some great bankruptcy law firm blog content topic ideas…
The legal industry continues to evolve as the consumer world becomes more and more ensconced in technology. A full 86 percent of consumers report using a search engine allowed them to learn something new or important that helped them increase their knowledge, according to the Pew Research Center. What’s more, 46 percent of people read blogs more than once a day, and, 79 percent of companies that have a blog report a positive ROI for inbound marketing, HubSpot reports.
There’s good reason that an increasing number of law firms maintain a professional blog. Of the practices who blog regularly, 39 percent have obtained clients from the marketing tool. In addition, leads generated from blogging and content marketing are 8 times more likely to close.
Bankruptcy Law Firm Blog Content Topic Ideas
In today’s competitive legal environment, firms need to offer something unique. While traditional paid advertising worked in the past, it’s not nearly as powerful now. In fact, 54 percent more leads are generated by inbound tactics than traditional paid marketing. This phenomenon is occurring because consumers are increasingly in control of the content they choose to engage. Traditional, interrupt advertising, as it’s known, pushes messages onto consumers, offering no value.
Blogging is one of the most widely-used content marketing tools. Many law firms have reaped the lead-generating benefits of successful blogs. Yes, they can be time consuming and yes, it can be hard to come up with good law firm blog ideas. Blogging isn’t easy, but blogs are certainly worth the time and effort. When you use a law blog to engage with your prospects, it increases their trust in your firm. Blogging also positions your law firm as an authority. —Small Business Trends
Blogging and social media sharing, however, provide useful information about a product, service, or process. These mediums give people something valuable, and, when the information explains specifics, it establishes trust.
The legal world is one that’s unfamiliar to most individuals. They know little about principles, pleadings, correspondence, and procedures. Filing for bankruptcy is a difficult decision, and, people want to learn what’s in-store. By publishing information, a firm can connect with potential clients. Here are some useful bankruptcy law firm blog content topic ideas:
- The 341 hearing. When someone searches “341 hearing,” the top results are simply generic descriptions of the meeting. These often don’t go into what to expect. Though it’s routine for bankruptcy attorneys, it’s a complete mystery to most people. Give specifics about what might be expected and how the meeting generally goes.
- Chapter 13 to chapter 7 conversion. This is a deeper niche topic, but, one that can be invaluable to bankruptcy firms. When looking for information about bankruptcy, this option isn’t something that people consider. To the majority, it’s about choosing to repay part of their debts, or, wiping their debts out completely. While the former presents less of an initial shock, its obligations might be too much to maintain. Explain this possibility and what the conversion process entails.
- Lawsuits. Pending, active, and previous judgments are other great niche topics to explain. Potential clients could be worried about a pending lawsuit from a creditor, one that’s already been filed against them, or, what impact bankruptcy would have on a previous judgment. Describe possible outcomes for such circumstances.
- Inheritance and judgments. Here again, potential clients might be inheriting money or assets, or, have won a judgment. Of course, being unfamiliar with the law can be quite worrisome and answers will be sought. Fill-in the blanks to most probable scenarios to provide said answers.
- Security clearances and licenses. People in financial straits might hold a security clearance or a license and want to know how filing bankruptcy might affect their jobs. This topic could written to give a general idea about such situations, then, subsequent articles could provide more details.
Blogging is an easy way to market a law firm to consumers in a locality. It’s also simple to outsource content to publish and share.
Thanks for taking a few moments of your time to read this; if you like this post, please share it with your friends!
|To generate more business online, companies need to regularly publish new, useful content.
Blogging is the single most cost-effective way to attract new customers
as consumers search for information about products and services.
→ Get holistic, original content now! ←