Coming Facebook business page options include new third-party button call-to-action integrations, friend recommendations, and new CTA buttons …
Facebook business page owners are about to experience some new helpful marketing features. Among them are Messenger and third-party integrations, the social media company announced.
“The consumer shift to mobile has shown that people want to be able to do everything from their phones. While it’s easier than ever to create a mobile presence for your business, driving the kind of results on mobile that matter to your business can still be difficult. That’s why we’re testing updates to Pages—visited by more than 1 billion people every month—to help people discover things, decide what to do or where to go, and connect with local businesses on mobile.”
Important Facebook Business Page Features to Debut
Facebook is testing new business page options, which also include a new recommendations feature, which can help more consumers discover small brands. Another useful tool are new call-to-action button integrations with third-parties, making it easier for customers to complete orders:
- Start Order: works with Delivery.com or Slice
- Book Now: allows customers to book appointments through HomeAdvisor, MyTime, and more
- Buy Ticket: gives customers the ability to purchase tickets via Ticketmaster and Eventbrite
- See Showtimes: provides customers with schedules and purchase tickets through Fandango
The social network also integrated three new CTA buttons into its Messenger app:
- Get Quote: provides customers with a quote request option
- Request Time: allows customers to book services
- Shop Now: offers businesses a way to showcase products which customers can purchase.
In addition to these, a new Recommendations feature provides users with the ability to friend suggestions. Businesses can also take advantage of the new Facebook Events standalone app to reach more people. Back in late September, the company introduced new retailer measurement tools and ad options.
Thanks for taking a few moments of your time to read this; if you like this information, please share it with your friends!