Learn the WordPress Jetpack Publicize plugin setup procedure with this easy to follow step-by-step guide to automatically share posts from your website…
The WordPress Jetpack Publicize plugin automatic post share tool lets you skip the hassle of manually updating your social media sites. Best of all, it’s quick and easy to configure. Plus, it works with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Path, and Google+.
What’s more, the WordPress Jetpack Publicize plugin also allows you to add sharing buttons to your blog posts. Available services include Twitter, Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Reddit, Pinterest, Pocket, Telegram, WhatsApp, Skype, as well as email and print sharing.
About WordPress Plugins
WordPress is a powerful CMS or Content Management system that is SEO friendly straight out-of-the-box. It’s ideal for small businesses because it offers an intuitive management user experience. Site owners can change their properties entirely by switching themes and there are literally thousands from which to choose. Categories range extensively from news and magazine formats, to professionals services, to hobbies, and a whole lot more.
Plugins are ways to extend and add to the functionality that already exists in WordPress. The core of WordPress is designed to be lean and lightweight, to maximize flexibility and minimize code bloat. Plugins then offer custom functions and features so that each user can tailor their site to their specific needs. — Codex.WordPress.org (Source)
The WordPress CMS is all the more useful by adding plugins — compact software that executes certain functions. Even if these become corrupted or fail to function, it’s possible to manually delete WordPress plugins through your hosting account.
Instructions for How To Setup WordPress Jetpack Publicize
Automattic powers the Jetpack plugin, which is the WordPress parent company. So, this particular plugin is regularly updated and stable. This also means it stays compatible with the latest WordPress version. Here’s an easy to follow, step-by-step, Jetpack Publicize plugin Setup instruction guide:
- Install the Jetpack plugin. To get started with the Jetpack Publicize plugin setup, simply download the software in zip and then upload it. Or, go to your WordPress dashboard > Plugins > click Add New. Search for “Jetpack” and click Install Now. Be sure to activate Jetpack thereafter.
- Configure Jetpack Publicize. Now, go to your administrative dashboard (http://www.YourSite.com/wp-admin/). On the left vertical menu, click on Settings > Sharing and you’ll see the Publicize interface.
- Add social network profiles. Next, you’ll be able to choose which social media platforms you’d like to automatically publish your posts on. Simply click on “Add new connection” and follow the prompts.
- Select personal profiles and pages. The Publicize feature allows you to choose which accounts to automatically share posts, either a personal profile or page. (It does not currently support LinkedIn company pages, though.)
- Opt to share with all sites users, if desired. When the connection is complete, a dialogue box will pop-up asking if you would like to share the connection with all your website’s (blog’s) users. You can check a box to opt-in or simply close it out.
That’s it; you can now create a new post, publish it, and it will automatically appear on your chosen social media profiles and pages.
Thanks for taking a few moments of your time to read this; if you like this post, please share it with your friends!
|To generate more business online,
companies need to regularly publish new, useful content.
Blogging is the single most cost-effective way to attract new customers
as consumers search for information about products and services.
→ Get holistic, original content now! ←