Learn how to automatically share WordPress blog posts on social media…
Content marketing is undoubtedly the most effective way to build an audience and increase brand awareness. Inbound marketing delivers 54 percent more leads into the marketing funnel than traditional outbound marketing; 70 percent of consumers learn about a company through blog content instead of ads; and, it generates 97 percent more inbound links. In addition, 90 percent of consumers find custom content useful and 82 percent of consumers enjoy reading relevant content from brands.
One common problem business often face is being able to share their content on social media so it is re-shared by others. Companies without a large budget and/or time to devote to creating content and sharing socially typically resort to manual methods. This is tedious and monotonous, but, doesn’t have to be the case as there are ways to automatically share WordPress blog posts on social media.
How to Automatically Share WordPress Blog Posts on Social Media
Sharing content on social media is a must because of its powerful ubiquity. There are 1.59 billion monthly active Facebook users, 320 million monthly active Twitter users, 100 million monthly active LinkedIn users, and, and 100 million monthly active Pinterest users. Though there is undeniably a good number of cross-over users, social media marketing with quality content is essential to getting more leads and sales.
The bottom line is that smaller businesses should invest in content marketing because it can generate awareness, engagement, and leads. Ultimately, content marketing can do something even more meaningful for businesses. Good content marketing builds trust. And if someone trusts you, they are more likely to buy your products and services and more likely to tell their friends and family. —Inc.com
Fortunately, in a world ensconced in technology, there are a variety of options for sharing your business’ content on social media without having to sign-in to each account profile. Web-based applications like Hootsuite and IFTTT are prime examples. However, these are only useful for sharing after a post is published on your blog and you must still visit a dedicated interface.
If you want to share your WordPress blog posts to social media automatically, you can use a plugin. These are tiny software packages which integrate right into the back-end of your site and work seamlessly. Here are some of the best plugins to automatically share WordPress blog posts on social media:
- Jetpack Publicize module. The Jetpack plugin is one that contains dozens of modules which perform all kinds of functions, such as: site statistics, shortlink creation, spelling and grammar check, reader social share buttons, image load speed enhancer, and, automatically share WordPress blog posts to social media. All you have to do is install the plugin and connect your social account profiles. It’s simple and easy to configure and allows you to choose which networks to share content for each post you publish. Once installed, you simply go to the WordPress back-end, click Settings, and then Sharing. Publicize works with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Tumblr, Path, Reddit, Pinterest, Pocket, and Skype.
- Social Media Auto Publish. This WordPress plugin allows you to automatically publish your blog posts to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. In addition, it includes an option to enable or disable publishing of pages; filter posts to be published based on categories; and, filter based on custom post types. Social Media Auto Publish supports sharing both links and images to your social media profile accounts.
- WordPress to Buffer Pro. If you have a bufferapp.com account, you can use the WordPress to Buffer Pro plugin to share your posts at first publication and additional posts updates to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+. To get the most out of this plugin, you’ll need to upgrade to the premium version, but, for basic functionality, the free version will do the trick.
- HYPESocial – Buffer. This plugin gives you the ability to automatically share your WordPress posts, pages, custom post types across all major social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and GooglePlus.
- NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster. With this plugin, you can share your posts and images to more than 18 social networks. Because this plugin is more comprehensive than others like it, you’ll have to set aside some time to set it up. SNAP includes a robust suite of options which can be daunting for those who aren’t code savvy.
Content marketing — the process of creating content and sharing on social media — takes time, but, can be streamlined to an extent using these plugins. If you don’t have the time, it’s easy to get custom blog content to share to social media; so, all you have to do is copy, paste, and publish.
Thanks for taking a few moments of your time to read this; if you like this post, then share it with your friends!
|To generate more business online, companies need to regularly publish new, useful content.
Blogging is the single most cost-effective way to attract new customers
as consumers search for information about products and services.
→ Get holistic, original content now! ←