Follow these five easy-to-use LinkedIn marketing methods to get the most out of your social media promotion efforts…
LinkedIn is one of the most remarkable branding tools on the internet. With over 610 million members, the network has 303 million active monthly users. Plus, 40 percent of which visit the site daily.
Those are certainly an impressive figures. In order to tap into that vast audience, it’s necessary to engage others consistently. But, in a way that establishes a trusted presence without overselling.
5 Best Small Business LinkedIn Marketing Tactics
Getting started in promoting your small business on LinkedIn can be somewhat confusing. But, it’s actually quite straightforward. Just use these five simple tricks to promote your small business on LinkedIn:
- Share original content. It’s most definitely okay to share articles and media from industry publications and others. Yet, this doesn’t set you apart or establish you as an expert. Sharing organic content does set you apart and showcases your expertise.
- Harness the power of images. The saying goes, “a picture is worth a thousand words.” It’s true. All social media is a visual medium, including LinkedIn. So, include images with your updates.
- Answer common questions. You likely get many of the same questions over and over again. There’s obviously a reason for that — people need answers. Give them what they’re looking for and build trust over time.
- Weave in calls-to-action. LinkedIn posts shouldn’t always be hard sells. Sure, there’s a place for straightforward promotion. But, it’s smart to provide insight and do so with strategically placed CTAs.
- Post consistently. To make LinkedIn really work for you, post regularly. Establish and follow a schedule to get the most out it.
That’s it — create posts regularly, include images, answer questions, and insert calls-to-action.
Here’s a bonus: repost key facts and figures. Just copy and paste important points to create stand-alone social media updates.
To get started with LinkedIn marketing, just click here now!