Use these insider pro tips to market your business on social media to help increase brand awareness and boost your sales…
Social media is a preferred business promotion medium because it plays such a integral part of our daily lives. Businesses can establish their brands, interact with people, and boost sales, simply by sharing on social media.
Top Insider Pro Social Media Marketing Secrets
The key to success, of course, is to market your brand on social media the right way. Fortunately, this isn’t difficult, but it does require strategy and discipline to obtain results. Here are some pro insider social media marketing secrets you can use to your advantage:
- Post updates. Okay, you already know you have to post but it’s what and how you do it that counts most. Create a proprietary business blog so you retain control over the content, formatting, and other elements. Simply write blog articles about important topics and share those entries. Try to establish a niche in your industry and publish new content consistently.
- Add pictures. Social media, by its very nature, is visual. Even platforms that previously relied on text have gone to fully support various media formats for this very reason. In the past, sites like Twitter and LinkedIn, for example, centered around words. But, they joined the likes of Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, placing more emphasis on images and other media. Insider marketing pros know updates with images receive between 34 and 40+ percent more interactions than shares without such media.
- Answer questions. Consumers usually have the same questions about your industry. They turn to the internet for usable information. Your business can answer those questions and build trust among a sizable audience. Explaining the answers to common questions is a savvy strategy.
- Call people to action. People not only want answers, they also want a way to act on the information provided. Whether it’s to validate what they’re thinking, or to understand a particular product or service, they’ll naturally want to follow-up to learn more. Include a couple of calls-to-action in your blog articles, in order to generate leads and facilitate contact.
- Reach out to others. There’s a reason we call this medium “social media.” You can also use these platforms to network among your peers in the same line of work, as well as other industries. Grow your network by establishing connections and use them to your advantage and for the benefit of others.
That’s it. These are five effective insider pro social media marketing secrets you can use: post updates regularly, include images or other media, answer common questions, insert calls-to-action, and build a network.
One more thing you can do is to post key bits of information as standalone updates. (Quick facts and figures are a great way to catch attention.)
To get started or enhance your social media marketing, just click here now!