Learn some effective ways to make your blog go viral for more website traffic, improved SEO performance, increased leads, and more sales…
Viral blogs are fundamental when trying to build an online business, or virtually any business for that matter. The question is what are the ways to make your blog and website go viral?
There are several ways to go about it: you may use video blogging (vlogging), business blogging, and social media to ensure your blog gets around the web in great style to an audience of thousands or more. But, you have to follow a few steps which will benefit you over time.
Ways to Make Your Blog Go Viral
It’s important to create brand shareable content to gain a larger audience. The problem most businesses face is trying to rank for highly competitive keywords and key phrases. Instead of using long tail, specific keywords and key phrases as the focus. This is the single best way to become known as a niche expert. When done right, it allows a brand to become easily associated with said niche.
Every business owner who’s ever hosted a blog has experienced the frustration of trying to gain readership. Though we’d all like it if readers just magically came to us, the reality is, it takes some work to build an audience. It’s easy to get frustrated and just give up on blogging, but once you experience the benefits, you’ll understand that your blog can have a tremendous impact on your business by attracting traffic to your site, helping you build a social media audience and making an impression on prospects and clients alike. —American Express Open Forum
This is why we as consumers are able to immediately identify certain brands just by their taglines and logos. This demonstrates how powerful and necessary mnemonic devices are in building familiarity. There are simple ways to get more blog readers but this isn’t the same as crafting viral content. Here are some helpful suggestions for ways to make your blog go viral:
- Write a clear and specific title. Give your post a clear and captivating title to grab the attention of the audience. A plain and very clear title, without any complex language, is the most effective. An attractive title will definitely capture consumer more eyes while encouraging repeat visitors.
- Divide your content. The more organized and grouped your content is, the easier it will be to read by a targeted audience. Organizing your content into lists or headings makes it easy to navigate and understand. Nobody enjoys reading a lengthy paragraph, but content split into small paragraphs will certainly make it enjoyable.
- Provide relevant and helpful content. There isn’t a magic wand that will make your blog go viral, but a post containing helpful and actionable information will earn more engagement. If you provide your audience with valuable information in the blog, you greatly boost the chances of it being shared, thus making it more prone to go viral.
- Include humor. Humor is another method that can turn your post viral online. But, make sure you do it thoughtfully, without being outrageous. Humor isn’t always the key, but it can work magic for selective blog posts to catch attention.
- Write content that evokes feelings. Instead of just making the post content heavy, try to develop an emotion out through the information provided. You can include humor or another emotion in your post but don’t make it overwhelming. Bear in mind the value of your brand. Although it’s important to offer useful information, ensure it is a shareable post.
- Update current stories. If you update the latest events in your blog post, you are very likely to make it viral on the internet. Hence, if you are the first one to mention something, you will absolutely get more clicks on your post.
- Provide unexpected information and facts. One of the best ways to make your blog go viral is simply by posting unexpected piece of content. An issue that wasn’t expected by the audience or readers. For example, important data or statistics creates a buzz will push the post to go viral.
Posting content is not just sufficient, when it comes to making a reputation for business. Your content should attract enough to give an impression upon the readers or the audience. It simply means that you need to post the right content so that it easily becomes viral on the net.
Thanks for taking a few moments of your time to read this; if you like this post, please share it with your friends!
|To generate more business online, companies need to regularly publish new, useful content.
Blogging is the single most cost-effective way to attract new customers
as consumers search for information about products and services.
→ Get holistic, original content now! ←